How to Adjust the Main Building Thermostat
Occasionally tenants may want to adjust the temperature in the building for comfort. Here are instructions on how to adjust the Thermostat as needed.
- Locate the Thermostat in the main hallway of the building.
- Typically, the thermostat screen displays with a black screen. Once you stand in front of the thermostat the digital screen will appear.
- Once the screen appears, take your finger and swipe the up or down arrow to increase or decrease the temperature.
- When you leave the office and no one else is on site, set the temperature back to the normal 73-degree temperature.
- If for some reason you are unable to adjust the temperature, text your Name & the desired temperature to (714) 702.4546 and the Bauer Properties staff will adjust the temperature at our earliest convenience.
How to Adjust Suite E Temperature
Suite E gets afternoon sun, so it has a private AC/Heating unit which has been added for additional comfort. Instructions are located below.
- Locate the Mitsubishi remote control. If returned to its proper location, it will be attached to the inside of Suite E door.
- To turn the Unit OFF/ON, hold the remote control low to the ground so the remote has a clear line of site with the Mitsubishi unit. Note in the picture below, the Vent in the lower portion of the unit is close when not in use.
- To turn on the Unit, press the OFF/ON button. Once the OFF/ON button has been pressed, the Unit will make a single beep sound then the Vent will begin to open on the bottom. Note in the picture below, the Vent in the lower portion of the unit is open when in use.
- As seen in the picture, the thermostat is set to 73 Degrees. Increase or decrease the temperature as desired.
- IMPORTANT: When you leave Suite E, turn the Unit off by pressing the OFF/ON button. When it turns off, the Vent will fully open then return to a closed position. Confirm that it has closed. Then return the Remote Control to the Door.
- If for some reason you are unable to turn on the Unit, you can reduce or increase the temperature in Suite E by using the Main building AC/Heating, as the Main Building AC/Heating is connected to Suite E as well. See the instruction above.